|Description||Bear Creek Valley Golf Club is a championship, par 72, open to the public, golf course.|
|Cart Policy||Riding carts are required. We prefer carts in fairways and not in the rough.|
|Amenities||The clubhouse features a pro-shop, restaurant and lounge which opens 7:00am – 3:00pm. We also have an outdoor deck which overlooks the first tee.
All food and beverages must be purchased at the course. No outside coolers please.
You are NOT permitted to bring your own liquor. It must be purchased on site.
|Dress Code||Shirts with collars are preferred, regular length shorts, or slacks no cutoffs. Jeans are permitted as long as they look good and have no holes. No sleveless shirts tank tops or T-shirts with large logos pictures etc.|
|Pace of Play||It takes approximately 4 hr and 15 min to play Bear Creek Valley Golf Club. We encourage everyone to play at that pace to ensure that all golfers have an enjoyable round of golf.|
Attention Golfers. Please be advised of some of our policies at the course. Thank you!
- Singles, twosomes and threesomes will be paired up whenever possible and at the discretion of BCV staff.
- Singles, twosomes and threesomes should not expect to play through foursomes that are on pace. Foursomes always have the right of way.
- PLEASE show up at least 15 minuets before your tee time to allow time to check in.
- All players must have their own set of clubs. (Rental sets are available)
- NO outside coolers are allowed. All alcohol must be purchased at Bear Creek Valley.
- Fivesomes are allowed Sunday-Thursday. Call for availability.
- Pace of play has to be kept to stay as a five.
- Pace of Play: 18 holes 4:15 or less and 9 holes 2:05
- NO groups larger than a fivesome are ever allowed to play together.
Golf Course Superintendant
Restaurant and Lounge Manager